[CASL-L] CLC School Librarian Roundtables - This Week

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 24 09:49:21 PST 2022

Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) Upcoming School Librarian Roundtables

Please join me at three roundtables I’ll be hosting next week just for school librarians. All are welcome to join the roundtables. Registration is required. Please see the links below.

ABC Agenda:

Answers to your Questions: Opportunity to learn how other like minded school librarians are handling similar problems - let’s address those pain points with solutions

Book Buzz - share a few books you and/or your students are excited about right now

Collaboration - share an example of collaboration with a teacher, admin, PTA/PTO, public library, community -think big, small, or in between

High School Librarians Roundtable

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

3:00 - 4:00 pm

Registration Link:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1547458&group=

Middle School Librarians Roundtable

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

4:00 - 5:00 pm

Registration Link:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1547469&group=

Elementary School Librarians Roundtable

Thursday, January 27, 2022

4:00 - 5:00 pm

Registration Link:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1547475&group=

Wait, there’s more.

Winter Events for School Librarians:

   -
Using Turnitin for Collaboration & Reporting Webinar for school librarians and educators - February 1st

   -
Using Turnitin for Source Credibility - February 16th

   -
CLC Orientation for School Librarians - February 9th

I look forward to seeing you at one or more of the roundtables.

Questions, please contact me.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457