[CASL-L] Join the livestream from CT DOE

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Jan 25 06:54:23 PST 2022

Join me! Learn more about CSDE's current goals and investments for the
future. Topics covered in the webinar will include federal funding
investments, initiatives currently underway, and more. Submit your
questions: http://serc.info/stateofed <https://t.co/1uUOpx83sR>

Perhaps we should submit "What is the DOE's plan to support CT Librarians
in the implementation of the newly adopted AASL Frameworks and Standards?"

[image: image.png]

<https://twitter.com/EducateCT/status/1485619497314643968/photo/1>

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in