[CASL-L] Google Doodle

My9lives124 my9lives1970 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:19:34 PST 2022

HELP!! Has anyone else had issues with being blocked from Google Doodle at
your school? I have used it in the past at school but now when I am on my
school's IP I get this:[image: Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 3.49.36 PM.png]

Our IT person, who is the admin says that when he went in to unblock it he
is hitting a wall and can't find the permissions to do so. I wanted to
enter the Doodle for Google drawing with some of my classes and I also have
used past Doodles for teaching in the past. Now I can not access the cite.
I am so frustrated!

Ann Kauffman
Librarian Chaplin Elementary School