[CASL-L] CLC Turnitin Training Webinars

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 08:35:30 PST 2022

Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) is offering two Turnitin training webinars.

Using Turnitin for Collaboration & Reporting

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

3:00 - 4:00pm

Learn More & REGISTER

What if collaborating and having data at your fingertips could be as quick and simple as the click of a button? Working together and applying data doesn’t have to be a time-consuming process; it can be easier with help from Turnitin. Topics we’ll focus on include:

●     Collaborating to align rubrics

●     Creating shared formative feedback

●     Leveraging existing grading tools

●     Disaggregating and applying data

●     Taking that data further to improve and differentiate instruction

Using Turnitin for Source Credibility

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

3:00 - 4:00pm

Learn More & REGISTER

In this day and age instructors are seeing scholars using more-and-more sources that are not truly valid. These sources may contain bias, may not be scientifically sound, and even contain false statements. Topics we’ll focus on include:

●     Defining source credibility

●     Understanding scholars’ knowledge gaps

●     Help scholars determine fact vs. fiction

●     How educators can assist with implementing change

Both webinars are appropriate for all educators who use Turnitin, not just librarians. Please share this opportunity with your colleagues.

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457