[CASL-L] Looking for Greenscreen Pros!

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:14:58 PDT 2022

Hello CT librarians!
As an ARCLMS program instructor, I am looking for a guest presenter on the
topic of all things Green Screen!  I would love to have a librarian (or
two) visit our new cohort next October and give a hands-on workshop at ACES
in Hamden.  How you structure it is totally up to you!  We would have about
30 participants and I would love for them to get the basics, see how it
works via iPads or free phone apps, and then try their hands at creating
one.

If you are a pro at all things Green Screen - and can attend an in person
ARCLMS class in Hamden on October 15th - please email me back off list!

Thank you so much!

Jen Larkin
School Librarian - EO Smith High School
ARCLMS Instructor - ACES, Hamden