[CASL-L] CLC July Networking Event - 7/28/22

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 09:29:55 PDT 2022

CLC’s Super Summer July Networking Event

Thursday, July 28, 2022
5:00 - 6:30 pm
Elicit Brewing
165 Adams St
Manchester, CT
More information: https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1649510

It's been a long pandemic and we miss you! So let's get together!

Join us on Thursday, July 28th at Elicit Brewing in Manchester for some good, old-fashioned CLC fun. No agenda, just a chance to meet and greet other folks in our library community.

For more information on Elicit Brewing, including food and drink menus, you can visit their website.

Looking forward to seeing you - IN PERSON!
Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros
Member Relations Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium