[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Effective Way to Communicate New Titles to Staff

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:34:32 PDT 2022

Greetings from Houston!

In Greenwich I would share a couple of books each week in an email but
curate them on a Padlet for future reference.

In my new school, I felt staff could use a weekly newsletter that also
curates the content. There’s so much I want to share that I thought a
weekly newsletter is perfect and this staff really likes it.

Here’s the folder with samples:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uYfI0zCmxNBfMnjjkdazsnMbHYe1oecV

Here is this year’s Padlet to see the difference:
https://padlet.com/jmartellino6/40umea861ajt4wem

Prior year Padlet
https://padlet.com/jmartellino6/clxfzbzzoi46

Feel free to explore and use anything.
Jane

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 8:17 AM O'Brien, Annamaria <
aobrien at wallingfordschools.org> wrote:

> I remember Jane Martellino sharing a Padlet I believe...anyone have that
> link or remember that?
>

> Anna O'Brien
> School Librarian, PreK-2
> Cook Hill School, Wallingford CT
>

> On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 7:26 PM Alyse Castonguay <lovetoread127 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello! I am looking to increase my library circulation with first and
>> second grade teachers. My PreK and K teachers are excellent patrons. What
>> do you use to communicate new titles to your staff? What recommendations do
>> you have?
>>
>> TIA!
>>
>> Alyse Castonguay
>> Teacher Librarian