[CASL-L] Borrow Summer resources from the Middletown Library Service Center

Grace Burchard Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Thu Jun 2 09:01:48 PDT 2022

Hot days, cool stuff!  Borrow nifty resources from the Middletown Library Service Center to expand your collections for the next few months. Do you want some large print titles for customers to borrow this summer?  I can send you 5 summer-themed large print books, or a red canvas bag (about 20 books) of summer and other large print titles.

We have summer picture books looking for a library to camp in for a few months.  I can send up to fifteen per library or you can select your own from our catalog<https://cscu-csl-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=CSL_V1&lang=en_US&sortby=rank>.  But wait, there's more!  Respond before the end of next week, and I'll add a few Fourth of July books, absolutely free!

We have puppets<https://www.flickr.com/photos/29136930@N04/sets/> for storytimes, or to make your library look like it's beyond the beaten path.  Here are just a few of them: Racoon, Fawn, Wolf, Snake, Opossum, Skunk, Caterpillar/Butterfly, Firefly, Ladybug, and a Mosquito (she just wants someone to love, type O preferred!)  Email me off list at grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov> to request books and puppets, or with any questions.  Items you request will be sent in deliverIT, unless you prefer to make a curbside appointment<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/mlscappointments>.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D87660.716DF840]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108