[CASL-L] Nutmeg Bookdrops Podcast: High School with L.E. Flynn and looking for more student participants

Jennifer Crutchfield jennifer.vernali at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:58:13 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share our recently published podcast featuring L.E. Flynn and
students from Farmington and Suffield High schools. A special thank you to
Jessica-Lynn Johnson(Farmington High School) and Alexandra Casinghino
(Suffield High School) for inviting their students to interview Laurie and
Cathy Andronik for hosting.
https://anchor.fm/librarians-connect7/episodes/Season-Two--Episode-One-L-E--Flynn-and-All-Eyes-on-Her-e1j6udn

Also, I am searching for students who would like to interview Traci Chee,
author of We are Not Free, in June. If you have any students who would like
to be involved, please send me an email.

Thanks and and have a great weekend!

Jen Crutchfield
Mercy High School
Middletown, CT