[CASL-L] Acurate Staff Listing in P.S.

ROGERS, KIM KIM.ROGERS at new-haven.k12.ct.us
Wed Jun 8 12:52:29 PDT 2022

Hello Team Edgewood, the new OPAC for the library gets a staff update every week from Power School .  Below please find a link to a spreadsheet that I have created and have done my best to identify staff no longer at Edgewood.

As per Michele Sherban the information to remove someone needs to come from the school itself. (see her note farther below)

I hope you can confirm/correct the yellow highlights and forward it to Michelle to clean-up PS and therefore TLC records.  Let me know how you are doing on this or if you need anything from me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12lsEFL1F1xLFE0vqdIvOpCcWhsn8skvpHd7SNaOpjE0/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/CeKPvYVGKVGOHO6t2Z9RWMYefNmjFbPKt_h-EQCQdf6cw1ekAoPwDFKG6ODSTvvKOddEiberQhCOqw=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12lsEFL1F1xLFE0vqdIvOpCcWhsn8skvpHd7SNaOpjE0/edit?usp=sharing>
Edgewood Staff TLC<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12lsEFL1F1xLFE0vqdIvOpCcWhsn8skvpHd7SNaOpjE0/edit?usp=sharing>
Sheet1 ISSUINGBRANCH,SHORTDESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,Borrower Name,Borrower ID,Age,Date of Birth,Card Expiration Date 12,Edgewood,Library Staff (LMS),Edgewood,,EDGEWOOD,###### 12,Edgewood,ParaProfessional (PARA),CAMPBELL-HUDSON, LISA A,2438,###### 12,Edgewood,School Staff (STAFF),Alford, Aisha,4695...
docs.google.com

Thank you Kim.

We are pulling from PowerSchool and if schools do not notify us that staff have left then updates cannot be made. I will forward this to IT so that they can make the necessary corrections. ​ ​This did not happen since I emailed her back in December and it still shows incorrect.

Leading by Reading

Kim Rogers

Librarian Lead

New Haven Public Schools