[CASL-L] book art

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Mon Jun 13 21:19:39 PDT 2022

Hello,

I will be teaching a maker fun session this summer. I have a bunch of
discarded books and was hoping to have the students create something with
these. I really like the round lantern one but can't seem to find any
directions to create it.

Does anyone have any suggestions with directions?

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
*Born Behind Bars *by Padma Venkatraman

Currently listening:
*The Parker Inheritance *by Varian Johnson

Recently finished:
*96 Miles *by J. L. Esplin
*Hey, Kiddo *by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
*Passport *by Sophia Glock
Crank Palace by James Dashner
*Room to Dream *by Kelly Yang
*Nowhere Boy *by Katherine Marsh
*The Christmas Pig *by J.K. Rowling
*From the Desk of Zoe Washington *by Janae Marks
*Each of Us a Universe *by Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo
*Why is Everybody Yelling? Growing Up in My Immigrant Family *by Marisabina
Russo