[CASL-L] book art

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Jun 14 04:55:53 PDT 2022

Would you all be interested in a MakerMeetUp Crafting day at Jackter?

*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*
Jack Jackter Intermediate School

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in