[CASL-L] Workshop Next Week: SEL & Picture Books

Snow, Adrienne ASNOW at enfieldschools.org
Tue Mar 8 06:24:28 PST 2022

You're invited to join the Connecticut Association for Reading Research's upcoming event on March 15th from 7-8 pm with Dr. Nancy Boyles based on her newest book, "Classroom Reading to Engage the Heart and Mind: 200 Picture Books to Start SEL Conversations".
For more information, please visit:  https://ctreadingresearch.org/events/getting-social-and-emotional-conversations-going-with-powerful-picture-books/

Adrienne Chasteen Snow
K-12 Reading & Library Coordinator
Apple Teacher
Enfield Public Schools, Enfield, CT
860-306-9533

I am currently reading "Family Tree" by Susan Wiggs.
I am currently listening to "The Oysterville Sewing Circle" by Susan Wiggs.

In an effort to continuously improve the Enfield Public Schools we would appreciate your candid feedback.

The link below will take you to a short 7 question, completely anonymous survey.

Please consider taking the time to share your thoughts. Thank you.

http://www.enfieldschools.org/community/e_p_s_email_link_surveys

This e-mail transmission is the property of the sender and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use: be it forwarding, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees without out the expressed "written permission" of the aforementioned sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please promptly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. Your cooperation and attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Follow us on Twitter @EnfieldPS and at www.enfieldschools.org