[CASL-L] 2023 Nutmeg Award Nominees

Finnegan, Kristen kfinnegan at lauraltonhall.org
Mon Mar 14 15:38:09 PDT 2022

As many have been asking about the 2023 Nutmeg Nominee announcement, we wanted to once again let you know that the Nutmeg Committee has changed their timeline for release. Nominees will now be released on March 15th and to those that sign up for our newsletter. If you are not signed up for the newsletter, you will not get the nominees emailed to you separately, so please sign up if you want the lists.

Sign up for Nutmeg Newsletter Here.<https://sites.google.com/view/nutmegbookaward/newsletter-sign-up>

The Newsletter will include information on 2022 voting forms and voting submissions as well as the 2023 Nominee lists and information on changes to ordering promo materials. The newsletter will be sent out on Tuesday, March 15th by NOON. Please be sure to sign up before then if you want this material emailed to you.

After March 15th, you will be able to access the Nominee Flyers for both 2022 and 2023 on our website nutmegaward.org.<http://nutmegaward.org./> The 2023 lists will no longer be secret and do not need to be hidden from the general public. The Nutmeg Book Award will not promote the 2023 titles until the May 1 launch date, but libraries and schools are welcome to promote as early as they wish.

If you have any questions please email Alessandra Petrino, Nutmeg Secretary at apetrino at westonct.gov<mailto:apetrino at westonct.gov>.

Kristen Finnegan
2022 Nutmeg Committee Steering Chair