[CASL-L] Looking for a High School Chair for Nutmeg Bookdrops Podcast!

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Thu Mar 24 14:39:01 PDT 2022

Hello friends!

You may have heard of Librarians ConneCT--that fabulous group of
Connecticut librarians who put together the Nutmeg Bookdrops podcast last
year. Maybe you were even a part of it! If you're unfamiliar, please check
out our website here: https://nutmegbookdrops.wixsite.com/podcast

We are currently planning our upcoming year covering the 2023 nominees, and
we are in need of a Chair for the High School section of Bookdrops. If you
love reading quality YA, enjoy being a content creator, and are interested
in podcast production, please consider joining us on this fun and unique
project. No experience with any special technology is required, but be
prepared to learn!

We're hoping to have a volunteer in place within the next two weeks so we
can have a formal planning meeting in early April. If interested, please
respond off list--we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Many thanks,
Anne Porier, Bookdrops Elementary Chair
Sarah Prattson, Bookdrops Intermediate Chair
Krissy Warrenger, Bookdrops Middle School Chair
(This could be you!), Bookdrops High School Chair
Amanda Urcinas, Bookdrops Webmaster