[CASL-L] Book fair tax in ct

Audra Good agood247 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:58:08 PDT 2022

Thank you all for your responses! I charged the tax for sales but did tax
exempt for teachers or school purchases, that seemed to be the consensus.

Both of my book fairs this year went great, I only had one in the past 10
years that was this profitable! I also had parent help and people in to
shop! So nice!