[CASL-L] Author/Illustrator

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu Mar 31 05:42:39 PDT 2022

He is going to be at nErDcampCT Jr this year, I think!
I am so glad this worked out, he was amazing!!

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 7:38 PM Laura Hedenberg <
lhedenberg at barkhamstedschool.org> wrote:

> I want to add a name to the list of Authors/Illustrators you should have
> visit your school…Ralph Masiello
>
> Barb Johnson recommended him after his visit to her school and I am so
> glad I reached out to him.  He was GREAT.  He talks to the kids about his
> journey to illustrating, being and author and being an illustrator.  He
> then guides them though 2 drawing activities.  My students in grades 2-6
> LOVED him.  The energy, the laughing, it was wonderful to see and hear
> after 2 years with nothing!
>
> He’s booking for next year and does all grade levels.
>
> Laura
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*
Jack Jackter Intermediate School

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in