[CASL-L] CLC Roundtables for School Librarians

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 9 10:46:58 PDT 2022

Hi School Librarians,

A quick reminder that Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) has three school librarian roundtables scheduled for this week. Plus three vendor/contract events that you might be interested in attending too. Hope to see you at one or more of the events.

High School Librarians Roundtable

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

3:00 - 4:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1547460&group=

Middle School Librarians Roundtable

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

4:00 - 5:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1547470&group=

Elementary  School Librarians Roundtable

Thursday, May 12, 2022

4:00 - 5:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1547483&group=

Meet Our Book Vendors: Barnes & Noble

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

1:00 - 1:30 pm

Join us for a webinar to learn what products are under contract, how you can purchase, and what special services Barnes & Noble provides for CLC members.

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1632296&group=

Get the Most from CLC’s Supplies and Maker Contracts

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

3:00 - 4:00 pm

CLC staff will walk you through our supplies and maker discounts. You'll learn about our suppliers, how to access contract information, and how to take advantage of the savings available to members. Bring your questions! This session is for all library types. This virtual program will be recorded.

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1636494&group=

Meet our Book Vendors: IPG

Friday, May 20, 2022

1:00 - 1:30 pm

Join us for a webinar to learn what products are under contract, how you can purchase, and what special services IPG provides for CLC members.

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1633411&group=

Thank you,JulieJulie Yulo-Medeiros
Member Relations Manager

Connecticut Library Consortium