[CASL-L] Request for Help With Questions for Author Interview

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 14:07:54 PDT 2022

Hello!I have some exciting news! The authors of two nominees for the Nutmeg Book Award agreed to a Book Drop podcast interview! I would love to ask them thoughtful questions from young readers. Would anyone be interested in reading Digging for Words: José Alberto Gutiérrez and the Library He Built and/or The Paper Kingdom with a group and inviting learners to ask questions for the author?If you are interested in helping, but need a copy of the books, I'll be happy to send you the titles.
I know it's a big ask this time of the year, but kids always ask the best questions, and I would love to take advantage of their curiosity before they leave for the summer. Thank you for taking the time to consider my request!
Maureen SchlosserAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades and Social and Emotional Learning for Picture Book Readers
Blog: Library Lessons With Books and KnowledgeQuest