[CASL-L] Flip-top table recommendations

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 14:11:14 PDT 2022

Hi Laura and School Librarians,
The Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) has publicly-bid furniture, shelving, and accessories contracts, featuring 25 suppliers for all of our members' needs! This includes tables that move easily and have height adjustment features.

The quickest way to determine which vendors have tables and/or portable movable furniture is to check out the JUST THE BASICS on the Furniture, Shelving & Accessories page.

CLC’s statewide contracts for books, non-print media, supplies, maker/STEAM materials & equipment, digital resources, and furniture enable members to waive their own bidding requirements and realize savings of up to 80% on mission-critical library materials. As a school librarian this might not excite you but your district’s procurement department and administrators will appreciate the money, time, and effort saved from not having to go out to bid.

On the link provided for Furniture, Shelving & Accessories (ctlibrarians.org/furniture) you can access:

   -
Our FULL MEMBER GUIDE, with discounts offered by each vendor, other services provided such as storage and design services, and CLC's notes

   -
VENDOR PAGES - explore each of our vendors with ease!

   -
JUST THE BASICS - Google sheet with links to all of our vendors and their representatives - This is the quickest way to determine which vendors have tables and/or portable movable furniture.

Wait, there’s more… if you missed our Furniture Expo (September 2020). You might like to view the keynote panel sharing their expertise on Redesigning Library Spaces for COVID-19 and Beyond.

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on Join Us! for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about the contracts, or CLC membership.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457