[CASL-L] Counsilor at Large

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Nov 7 06:12:30 PST 2022

https://www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2022/11/ala-nominating-committee-announces-councilors-large-candidates

I have been asked to run for ALA Counsilor for the 23-26 term.
There are MANY other school librarians on this list too!
IF you are an ALA member or become one, you are eligible to vote!

"Ballot mailing for the ALA election will begin on Monday, March 13, 2023
and will run through Wednesday, April 5, 2023. Individuals must be members
in good standing to vote in the 2023 ALA Elections. Renew your membership
online or by calling 1-800-545-2433, option 1. For more information, please
visit the ALA Election page."(ALA)

Thanks for your support in the next journey for me!
Barb

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in