[CASL-L] CLC Roundtables - School Librarians - Today - Election Day

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 06:16:59 PST 2022

Hi CASL,

Just a reminder that CLC has two roundtables this afternoon, Election Day,  for school librarians.

Tag another school librarian friend and pop in together.

Middle School & High School Librarians Roundtable

Tuesday, November 8

1:00-2:00pm

REGISTER

Elementary School Librarians Roundtable

Tuesday, November 8

2:30-3:30pm

REGISTER

CLC has 90+ suppliers for books, digital resources, furniture, supplies & maker, and non-print media. Check out what we have to offer. And remember as a member school everyone in your building can take advantage of the CLC’s contracts.
Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on Join Us! for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about bulb, or CLC membership.And if you haven't already, please remember to VOTE.
Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager