[CASL-L] Multicultural Literature

Elaine Lettiere lettieree at prestonschools.org
Tue Nov 8 09:01:36 PST 2022

Good afternoon, everyone.

My middle school principal suggested that I do my SLO around
multicultural literature based on the results of an equity survey from
last year.

I have been mulling this over and am struggling with student goals.  I
currently have many titles but getting students to read them is an
entirely different topic.  Has anyone done an SLO around multicultural
literature?  I am PK-8 so I could really write to any grade level.  I
would really like to pursue this as a way to build the collection and
preserve money for library books.

Elaine

--

Elaine Lettiere
She/Her

--
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential