[CASL-L] CLC - Movie License USA

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 13:59:22 PST 2022

Hi Ann and School Librarians,

CLC has a contract with Movie Licensing USA for Public Performance Site Licenses.

 We have a renewal cycle coming up on July 1, 2023, so you could purchase directly from the company now and get on our renewal cycle in July. Ask for a prorated rate from the date you want to start until June 30, 2023. Please let the company know you are a CLC member.

Movie Licensing USA – Swank Licensing - https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/movielicensing

Joe Swift

Swank Copyright License Manager

E: jswift at movlic.com

P: 888-267-2658

CLC has 90+ suppliers for books, digital resources, furniture, supplies & maker, and non-print media. Check out what we have to offer. And remember as a member school everyone in your building can take advantage of the CLC’s contracts.

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on Join Us! for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager