[CASL-L] Author visit recommendation-Jeanne Z Ferruolo

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 16:00:55 PST 2022

Hello all,

We recently had Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo in our school library for two days, running writing workshops for interested students in grades 7 and 8.

 She was terrific. Very engaging, students loved talking and working with her, and the workshops were really fun and informative.

She lives in CT and here is information on her school visits and pricing:

*One hour engagement including book signing: $150
♦ Half-day engagement including two presentations and a book signing: $300
♦ Full-day engagement including three presentations and a book signing: $500
♦ 20-minute Skype visits are free for groups who have read RUBY IN THE SKY or A GALAXY OF SEA STARS.

http://www.jzulferr.com/author-visits

I just wanted to pass this along in case, anyone is looking for a great, local middle grade author for grades 4 and up.

Leslie Poulos
LMS
Silas Deane MS
Wethersfield