[CASL-L] One School One Author suggestions sought

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:45:43 PST 2022

Our preK-4 school has been doing One School One Book for about 10-12
years.  We choose a chapter book, buy it for all the families and ask
everyone to read it.  Since many families don't, classroom teachers read
some chapters in school.  It is hard to find a book that suits the wide age
range from 3 to 9, so I thought of trying One School One Author, and find a
chapter book and a picture book by the same author.  Any suggestions?

Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School