[CASL-L] strong high school teacher collaboration

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 12:02:00 PDT 2022

 I'm also watching this thread. I teach a course preparing lms's at North Carolina Central U.  We talk about collaboration, and one of the assignments is to create a collaborative lesson/unit with a fellow teacher.  I'd love to have genuine, recent, successful projects to share. Also advice beyond mine and the textbook's on how to overcome teacher reluctance.
Cathy Andronik(Retired, Brien McMahon HS, Norwalk)