[CASL-L] Strong HS Teacher Collaboration

Mrs. Rosa crosa at rsd6.org
Wed Oct 12 06:53:03 PDT 2022

This would be a great #TryItOnMonday CASL Topic!!!
I am a new HS librarian, but have made some good connections. I would love
to collaborate with other HS librarians to chat about making connections
with other High School teachers.

--

**Preparing all students for learning, living and
achieving.

Title IX – Contact
Jessica Brousseau

98