[CASL-L] hs teacher collaboration (follow up)

Rocca, Jen Roccaj at brookfieldps.org
Thu Oct 13 06:03:58 PDT 2022

So many people responded to my last email asking, " Are there any high
school librarians willing to talk who feel like they have a strong
collaborative relationship with their teachers?" I received responses both
on list and off. Thank you!

The responses were almost universally something along the lines of, "I have
the same problem and would love to talk about this."

I'd like to avoid organizing a session where we are mostly just
commiserating. I'm saving the thread so that I have the contact info for
people who have expressed interest and I'll continue looking around for
some teacher librarians who feel they have expertise to share. If I find
anything, I will be sure to share.

--

Jennifer Rocca (she/her)
BHS Teacher Librarian

"We are a learning community committed to fostering intellect, respect, and
integrity."