[CASL-L] Free ebooks?

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:19:22 PDT 2022

Our preK-4 school is happily using EPIC, whose school access now ends at 3
pm.  Since 4th grade science and social studies block is 3-3:30, they are
looking for more resources.  I offered to purchase more ebooks (I don't
have many, as they never get used), but am wondering about other
resources.  We subscribe to World Book online, Pebble Go, Pebble Go Next,
and Gale Elementary.  I have to find out exactly what topics they are in
need of will study.  What about Libby from the public library? Do they have
much in children's nonfiction?  Other thoughts?  Thank you.

Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School
*Just read Granted and Louisiana's Way Home*