[CASL-L] Free ebooks?

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 04:59:47 PDT 2022

High school level here -  we are also huge users of Sora/Overdrive.  Easy
to use, and my students are definitely big fans - especially of audio and
the ease of using it right on their cell phones.  I know that isn't the
case for elementary kiddos!  Our reps are amazing and always quick to help
and respond.

Jen
EO Smith High School