[CASL-L] Fwd: Spark Book Fairs: A New Book Fair Option

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Thu Oct 20 05:28:15 PDT 2022

Good Morning,

Shannon McNeice and I wanted to share this with the listserv! It's a great
option for an online fair and comes from http://bookoutlet.com and
http://bookdepot.com so the prices are amazing!

I am currently hosting my fall online fair---and this is in addition to my
in person Scholastic fair I will do in December. Shannon is also currently
hosting an online fair right now so feel free to reach out to us with any
questions:)

#BookAccess matters!!

Melissa Thom
she | her | hers    *What is this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>*
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <https://libro.fm/alc-program> and receive free
audiobooks each month! Use my referral code: **lfm82519*

*Currently Reading:     *
*Nothing is Little* by Carmella Van Vleet
*Moonflower* by Kacen Callender
*Textured Teaching: A Framework for Culturally Sustaining Practices* by
Lorena Ecsoto German **Professional
*Currently Listening:*
*Suggested Reading *by Dave Connis  (Hoopla)
*We Are Not Free* by Traci Chee (Hoopla)
*Recently Finished:      *
*The Personal Librarian *by Marie Benedict
*Map of Flames (The Forgotten Five #1) *by Lisa McMann
*Controlled Burn* by Erin Soderberg Downing
*When Winter Robeson Came* by Brenda Woods
*Hope to Read Next:*
*Working on the 2023 Nutmeg Nominees <http://nutmegaward.org/>*
*Send me your recommendations!*
Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com