[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Challenge protocols

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Oct 25 05:39:45 PDT 2022

Hi Mary and all-

The CASL website has a Materials Selection and Challenge Resources link on
the home page with policies that our library colleagues around the state
have shared. Let's add to this if possible so we can all benefit from the
resource! Thanks to Barbara Johnson for coordinating this!
https://casl.wildapricot.org/Materials-Selection-Challenge

Anne Porier
School Librarian
Moses Y. Beach Elementary School