[CASL-L] safe you tube links

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Sep 13 14:49:14 PDT 2022

Hello,
I am looking for a way to create safe youtube links. We have been using
video link (used to be safeyoutube.net). It works to block out ads and
other videos but it does not work well for classwork. If you are expecting
students to take notes from a video, it is terrible. When you pause the
video, the video no longer shows so they cannot take notes about what was
on the screen. If you stop the video, it goes back to the beginning.

I am looking for something that is free. I realize that this can limit my
options. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
*Enrique's Journey: the True Story of a Boy Determined to Reunite with His
Mother *by Sonia Nazario

Currently listening:
*The One and Only Bob *by Katherine Applegate, Patricia Castelao

Recently finished:
*Payback *by Gordon Korman
*Criminal Destiny *by Gordon Korman
*Masterminds *by Gordon Korman
*Totally Middle School: Tales of Friends, Family and Fitting In *by Betsy
Groban (editor), Karen Cushman, Lois Lowry, et al.
*Game Changer *by Tommy Greenwald
*The Total Eclipse of Nestor Lopez* by Adrianna Cuevas
*Finding Langston *by Lesa Cline-Ransome
*Just Like Jackie *by Lindsey Stoddard
*Nightbooks *by J. A. White
*Superman Smashes the Klan *by Gene Luen Yang, Gurihiru