[CASL-L] CLC & Teachers’ Wish Lists Help

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 13:11:03 PDT 2022

Hi School Librarians and support staff,

We’ve been looking over the wish lists posted on two local news channels and Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) noticed that many of the items on the lists are on our contracts.

Did you know your entire school or district benefits from your library’s CLC membership? All educators and administrators can use CLC’s contracts to purchase books, supplies, STEAM/Maker, furniture, digital resources, non-print media and more.

Please help get the word out and let educators in your school know they can stretch their budgets by saving with CLC contracts.

We have contracts for:
Books
Non-print media
Supplies & Maker
Digital Resources
Furniture
Periodical Subscription Services

Please see below for quick links to all our current suppliers (more coming soon).
By Product Type
Supplier Contracts by A-Z

WFSB Channel 3 - Teacher Wish Lists - Eyewitness News
https://www.wfsb.com/2022/08/08/teacher-wish-lists-submit-yours-ahead-new-school-year/

NBC Connecticut - Supporting Our Schools 2022: How to Donate to Support Local Teachers or Submit a Project to Be Funded
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/community/supporting-our-schools/supporting-our-schools-2022-how-to-donate-to-support-local-teachers-or-submit-a-project-to-be-funded/2863927/

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on Join Us! for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about our contracts, or CLC membership.

Thank you,
Julie
Julie Yulo-Medeiros
Member Relations Manager