[CASL-L] Nutmeg Voting Reminder

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Apr 4 08:43:39 PDT 2023

Dear CT Librarians,

I am sharing Nutmeg voting reminders and resources sent by Alessandra
Casiello, Nutmeg Steering Committee Secretary:

Hello all,

I just wanted to send a reminder regarding the 2023 Nutmeg Book Award
voting for those collecting votes at their libraries/schools. This
information was sent in our March Newsletter,but in case you missed it:

Voting for the 2023 Nutmeg Book Awards will run from April 1-30. Use the
forms/ballots below to collect votes from students / patrons (remember all
student votes count for each level even if not in that grade). Use the
Librarian Submission Form below to submit your student / patron votes by
May 5th. Winners will be announced on Monday, May 15th.

*Individual Votes: Google Forms or Paper Ballots*
Here are two ways for you to collect votes from your students / patrons.

*Google Form Option:*
You *MUST MAKE A COPY* and then *PERSONALIZE THAT COPY*
for your library so you can see the results that you will then submit 1
time from your School / Library using the Librarian Submission Form below.

   - *Elementary Grades 2-3
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=f152ed80d5&e=758c92eed1>*
   - *Intermediate Grades 4-6
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=b30c7b0779&e=758c92eed1>*
   - *Middle School Grades 7-8
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=67c5be6644&e=758c92eed1>*
   - *High School Grades 9-12
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=6a14a553fd&e=758c92eed1>*

*Paper Ballot Option:*
Print and cut paper ballots for your students / patrons to fill out
in-house, ensuring only 1 vote per level per person. Collect ballots to be
counted and submitted 1 time from your School / Library using the Librarian
Submission Form below.

   - *Elementary Grades 2-3
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=ff1a0a2d21&e=758c92eed1>*
   - *Intermediate Grades 4-6
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=1281de9483&e=758c92eed1>*
   - *Middle School Grades 7-8
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=ada7bad068&e=758c92eed1>*
   - *High School Grades 9-12
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=d453af3e41&e=758c92eed1>*

*Librarian Submission Forms:*
Please submit ONLY 1 Submission from your School / Library with the total
number of votes for each book voted on using this form below. This form
includes all levels. Forms must be submitted no later than Friday, May 5th
in order for the votes to count. This form will open on April 1.

*Librarian Submission Form
<https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=40997e8175&e=758c92eed1>*

For questions regarding voting, please contact Alessandra Casiello,
Nutmeg Secretary
at alplibrarian at gmail.com.

Anne Porier
School Librarian