[CASL-L] CLC - School Library Roundtables April 21 & April 28

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 20 09:20:16 PDT 2023

Hi School Librarians and Library Support Staff,

Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) is running two roundtables specifically for school librarians and their support staff this month. We hope you can attend at least one of them. Feel free to join one over the other if the time/date works better for you.

ABC Agenda:

Answers to your Questions: Opportunity to learn how other like minded school librarians are handling similar problems - let’s address those pain points with solutions

Book Buzz - share a few books you and/or your students are excited about right now

Collaboration - share an example of collaboration with a teacher, admin, PTA/PTO, public library, community -think big, small, or in between

Elementary School Librarians

Friday, April 21, 2023

12:00 - 1:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1733625&group=

Middle School & High School Librarians

Friday, April 28, 2023

12:00 -1:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1733642&group=

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457