[CASL-L] Story Time Props at MLSC

Abbey Lynch Abbey.E.Lynch at ct.gov
Wed Apr 26 05:27:58 PDT 2023

[cid:68a75864-a27c-4458-997d-b01a5e05a9d4]

Story Time Props

New category name, same great kits!

Your favorite book props and storytelling kits can now be found in one convenient category in our equipment catalog: Story Time Props<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/StoryTimeProps>. These kits contain flannel board pieces for classic stories and popular picture books. View each record for a full list of kit contents, to check for availability, and to make your reservations. Story Time Props<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/StoryTimeProps> have a 45 day loan period.

Middletown Library Service Center Collections

The Middletown Library Service Center (MLSC) has many, many collection items worth knowing about, exploring, and of course, borrowing! We lend resources to public, school and academic libraries throughout the state of Connecticut to help supplement collections or provide access to resources that otherwise might be out of reach. We lend Picture Books, Non-fiction, Book Discussion Sets, and more!

Not sure how to request items? Don’t worry, we made a video!<https://youtu.be/NTOsBGgGkfg>

Do you work in a school? Have your MLSC items sent to the public library of your choice. That can the town your school is in or the town you live in - your choice!

  *   Deliver IT numbers can be found here<https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/deliveritct/schedule>

And remember you can book items up to 365 days in advance and there are NO LATE FEES!

Happy Browsing!

Abbey Lynch (she/her)
Library Technical Assistant
Middletown Library Service Center
abbey.e.lynch at ct.gov
860-704-2205
786 S. Main St., Middletown, CT 06457

[cid:7f52f7dc-739e-4ef0-aa06-df35f380613b]