[CASL-L] CLC - 3D Printers, Maker Equipment & Supplies on Contract

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 13:43:22 PST 2023

Hi Laura and School Librarians,
As you make plans to purchase 3D printers, maker equipment, and supplies remember to check out what Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) has to offer.

CLC Supplies & Equipment Page - School Libraries

CLC Supplies & Equipment Page - Contracts

CLC has maker supplies & equipment contracts with:

   -
Demco

   -
Barnes & Noble

   -
Eduporium

   -
Mackin

   -
Technology Education Concepts (tec)

The following companies carry 3D printers:

   -
Demco

   -
Eduporium

   -
Technology Education Concepts (tec)

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Happy making,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager