[CASL-L] CLC's Elementary School Library Roundtable - Today at Noon!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 07:18:11 PST 2023

Hi School Librarians and Library Support Staff,

There’s still time to register for the elementary school library roundtable scheduled for noon today (2/8/23). Hope to see you soon.

Elementary School Librarians Roundtable

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

12:00 - 1:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1685654&group=

And wait there’s more events coming up that you and/or your colleagues might be interested in attending.

Getting the Most from CLC's New Library Equipment & Technology Contracts

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

3:00 - 4:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1707161&group=

Getting the Most from CLC's New Library Equipment & Technology Contracts

Friday, February 17, 2023

11:00 am - 12:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1707175&group=

Gaming Resources Roundtable

Thursday, February 16, 2022

2:00 - 3:00 pm

Topic: Gaming resources

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1663455&group=

Young Adult Librarians Roundtable

Topic: Adulting 101: what should teens know before high school ends

Friday, February 24, 2023

11:00 am - 12:00 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1693531&group=

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457