[CASL-L] Fwd: School Library Graduate Program Certification Program: Antioch University Seattle opening

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Feb 20 13:14:13 PST 2023

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christie Kaaland <ckaaland at antioch.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 20, 2023, 1:26 PM
Subject: School Library Graduate Program Certification Program: Antioch
University Seattle opening
To: Barbara Johnson <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>

Hi Barbara,
I want to share with you the faculty opening we currently have at Antioch
University Seattle.  This is a full time core faculty position for the role
of* chair of the school library graduate certification program* (currently,
my position).  If you know of anyone interested, would you share this
announcement?

Here is a brief blurb on the position, if there's a place to post/share on
your state library organization listserv:

Antioch University Seattle's state-accredited School Library Endorsement
Program is seeking a full time core faculty member as director
<https://www.antioch.edu/job/aus-core-faculty-director-and-online-instructor-of-school-library-endorsement-program/>for
the program.

Is there a person in your program that I can share this with?

Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks,

Dr. Christie Kaaland, Core Faculty
Still seeking votes for SB 1502 and HB 1609
<https://www.wla.org/k12librarians4allwa> (your vote takes 10 seconds to
accomplish).
WLA is working for you.  Are you a member
<https://www.wla.org/individual-membership-benefits>?
School Library Endorsement
<https://www.antioch.edu/academics/education/endorsements-in-education-aus/k-12-library-media-aus/>for
teacher librarian certification information. Contact for more detail.
*Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Recovery in the School Library:
Creating a Safe Haven <https://www.abc-clio.com/products/a4381p/>*

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in