[CASL-L] Fwd: 2023 Kids' Lit Quiz -- Feb 2 & 3 @ Sedgwick Middle School

Shannon McNeice shannon_mcneice at whps.org
Fri Jan 6 06:16:12 PST 2023

The Kids’ Lit Quiz US is on for February 2nd & 3rd at Sedgwick Middle
School!  I know it’s short notice and I apologize, but I am so excited to
finally have a quiz after the last 2 years of lockdowns, COVID protocols,
and travel restrictions.  I am so grateful that Sedgwick volunteered to
host and that Wayne Mills will be able to travel from New Zealand to MC the
evening.

Assuming we have enough participation, we will run the first heat on
Thursday, February 2 at 5:00 and a second heat on Friday, February 3 at
4:30, with the US Final immediately following.  Otherwise, we will just run
the Thursday heat.

Given the short timeline, I ask that you send registration forms to me and
bring payment ($100 per team) to the night of the quiz.

Thank you!!

Tammi Flowers

Kids' Lit Quiz US Coordinator

admin at kidslitquiz.us

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain