[CASL-L] eGO CT Community Share

Juliet Goraieb jgoraieb at milforded.org
Thu Jan 26 11:07:26 PST 2023

Hi Matthew:

We, at Milford Public Schools, have added eGo.  In order for students and
faculty to access ebooks, the LMS must set up Destiny Discover.  We
contacted Follett Destiny and had them walk us through the Google SSO
integration process.  It was easy and seamless.

We are impressed with the options and so happy to offer MPS a large span of
books and a digital library that can be accessed 24/7.  If you want to chat
more, feel free to reach out to me.

Juliet

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 2:02 PM Matthew Cadorette <
MCadorette at waterfordschools.org> wrote:

> Has anyone added eGO to their Destiny?*
>

> If that sentence makes sense to you, I'm curious about students accessing
> ebooks through Destiny.
>

> Any feedback would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Matt
>

> *if you don't know what the sentence means it sounds like some failed
> alpha male's (bit of an oxymoron) attempt at a motivational speech.
>

> Matt Cadorette
> Librarian
> Waterford High School
> 20 Rope Ferry Road
> Waterford, CT
> (860) 437-6956
> x7127
> OR
> x7103
> Lancer Library Website
> <http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>

Kind Regards,

Juliet Goraieb
Teacher Leader for Instructional Technology
Milford Public Schools