[CASL-L] Citation tools

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:06:36 PST 2023

https://secondary.oslis.org/cite-sources/mla-secondary-citation

This was my favorite when I taught at the middle school level.

Juliann T. Moskowitz

Instruction and Information Literacy Librarian

Wahlstrom Library

University of Bridgeport

Bridgeport, CT 06604

[https://secondary.oslis.org/@@site-logo/logo.png]<https://secondary.oslis.org/cite-sources/mla-secondary-citation>
Cite My Sources — Secondary<https://secondary.oslis.org/cite-sources/mla-secondary-citation>
To get started, click on the resource you want to cite from the Source Type column on the right (or from the drop-down menu if using a mobile device).
secondary.oslis.org