[CASL-L] Poster Makers & Connecticut Library Consortium

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 12:09:32 PST 2023

Looking for poster makers, 3D printers, or maybe just general printers? Check out what Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) has to offer.

PRINTERS

   3D: Eduporium | TEC

   GENERAL & MFD: Ergonomic Group

   POSTER/OVERSIZE: Presentation Systems

We currently have 90+ contracts in the following categories:

   -
Digital Resources

   -
Equipment & Technology

   -
Books

   -
Furniture

   -
Non-print media

   -
Supplies & Maker

CLC Contracts by Product Type

CLC Contracts by A-Z

Library Equipment & Technology Page

And remember CLC membership is a gateway to discounts and benefits for the entire district. All departments, educators, administrators, and support staff can purchase off CLC’s contracts.

Share CLC’s contracts with:

   -
Information Technology departments for Digital Resources contracts to purchase databases, eBooks, streaming video, eLearning, digital tools.

   -
Information Technology departments for Equipment & Technology contracts to purchase computers, laptops, mobile device management, IT products, services, and solutions.

   -
Language Arts departments for our 15 Book contracts including Follett, Mackin, Ingram, and Brodart to purchase classroom libraries, and class sets of specific titles.

   -
Language Arts departments for Non-print contracts to purchase Playaways, audio-enabled readers, and audiobooks.

   -
All educators for Supply & Maker contracts for classroom supplies, craft supplies, and STEAM & Maker supplies and kits.

   -
Our Furniture contracts allow our members the ability to purchase one item or to complete a larger renovation project with the help of CLC’s furniture dealers and manufacturers.

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager

Connecticut Library Consortium