[CASL-L] CLC - Brodart Webinar Just for Schools

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 6 11:00:03 PST 2023

Hi School Librarians and Support Staff,

Please join us tomorrow for a webinar just for schools.

School Libraries: Make Book Ordering Easy with Brodart BIBZ

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

11:00 -11:30 A.M.

Please use this link to register.

In this 30 minute webinar you will learn about Bibz. Brodart’s ordering platform. You’ll learn about search options, viewing titles in three formats, creating a list, and downloading MARC records. And you’ll meet John Chamberlain, Brodart’s K-12 Sale Representative. Please bring your questions.

ABOUT BRODART

Brodart is a major supplier of shelf-ready books for libraries, offering subscription services, standing order programs, and online collection development tools to make selecting both easy and effective. Their comprehensive MARC records give libraries the control to categorize, shelve, and track as they choose, boosting discoverability. They do not require minimum order quantities, allowing them to fill 85% of all customer backorders in 3 weeks, with overall fill rates of greater than 98% of available titles.

For more information about your CLC Brodart discounts, visit https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/brodart

If you can’t attend the live webinar no worries. We will miss you but understand. A link to the webinar will be posted on the CLC’s Brodart page within three to five days.

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457