[CASL-L] Destiny Resource Manager Feedback

Eric Nunes eric.nunes at rhamschools.org
Tue Mar 7 07:37:21 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

We are looking into Destiny Resource Manager for our middle school and high school to manage items such as textbooks, calculators, possibly musical instruments, and more. My superintendent wanted to gather feedback, before purchasing and rolling out the application, about how other libraries use it and how do they manage the time requirement needed of teachers? He is nervous that teachers may be apposed to it because of extra work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Eric