[CASL-L] Middle Grade Book about Divorce

Katie Clancy kfinlan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 05:43:21 PDT 2023

Hi there,

I have a fifth grade teacher looking for the following:

“I have a student whose parents are going through a nasty divorce that may lead to her getting pulled in for questioning by the court.  Mom is really worried about this damaging the child.

Do you happen to know of any books about divorce where there happens to the main character involved in a similar situation? I was thinking if the child could read the book, make some connections with the character, and see that everything turned out ok for the character, it may alleviate some of the stress.“

I can think of a number of books that deal with divorce, but not this particular being called into court scenario. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Katie Finlan
Hebron Elementary School LMS
Sent from my iPhone