[CASL-L] School Librarian Day video

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Mar 28 05:29:31 PDT 2023

All,
I am working on putting together a an advocacy video for school librarian
day on April 4th.
In an untraditional style I want it to be a bit rebellious and have the
overall message of stop messing with the librarians or you're messing with
the wrong people.
If you would like your photo and library included please send me a photo by
Friday March 31st.
Any rebellious librarian photo will do!
But the message should be clear in the photo don't mess with me or my
library!
If you include your social media accounts I will tag you when I release the
video on April 4th.
Thanks,
Barb

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in