[CASL-L] Mock Interview Help NEEDED!

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 07:13:06 PDT 2023

Good morning school librarians!

The current ARCLMS cohort will have its last class on Saturday, May 20th.
As part of this last class, we like to put them through some mock
interviews to prepare them for the process.

If you have served on district interview committees for school librarians,
we would love to have you join us for about an hour on Saturday, 5/20, at
EO Smith High School.  Mock interviews will be done in small groups,
depending on the number of volunteers we get!  We usually do this around
10:30 am to 11:30 am - but can be flexible!  If you really want to help,
but can't get here, we do have the option to do one group via Zoom.

Please email me off-list if you are available and can help out - let me
know if you can be here in person.

We at ACES and the ARCLMS program appreciate your help!

Jen Larkin